|
-=
READS =-
Adriana.
Amalina.
Amirah Elmo.
Atikah Dolly.
Deeyana.
Erah
Erah Kecyk
FatinLiyana.
Farinah.
Farhana.
Feesah.
Fidi.
Firah.
Fyqah.
Hanah.
Haziqa.
Hirah.
HudaSuperKid.
Ifah.
Iman.
Isma.
Izyan.
Jelline.
Jia Ying.
Jillian.
Lindsay.
Liyana.
Mel
Nadhirah.
Nabilah Dunman.
Natasha.
Nayli.
Rafiqah.
Reyhan.
Sairah.
Shaira.
Shekeen Kucheng.
Shuhadah.
Sofia.
Suhani.
Suyi.
Syabilla.
Syarifah.
Syiqah.
Tyshaa.
Umairah.
Veronica(Bantal).
Wahyuni.
Yani.
Yasser.S(crazy brother).
Zilaa.
|
-=
CREDITS =-
Blogger || Blogskins || Design |
Saturday, May 2, 2009
2 May 2009, Me, Shahril, Lan, Fudhail, Syakur, Muhaimin, Syafiq, Hafiq, Sabrina, Khatijah and Nafisah went to SENTOSA Beach...it was damn fun..around 2+, i woke up and was late..i called shahril and asked him where were they and he answered that they had reached sentosa..and I was still at home ..I quickly take my shower and get ready... I took my things and went... As i reached there, I tried to find them but could'nt see them at all...so I tried to call them using STRANGERS handphone ...I called sabrina and asked she said I have to cross the bridge to the other side...as I reached there, they asked me to open my shirt and swim.. I disagree as I forget to bring my towel and others..They asked me not to worry as they have towels...so open and jumped into the sea..Around 8+, we get ready and BALEK.... It was an exciting day....Labels: Yasser 8D..
<--Yasser-->
7:47 PM
|
|