|
-= ARCHIVES =-
April 2009 |
-= ABOUT ME =- <-- -=
SHOUT OUTS =- <-- | |||
|
-= READS =- -=
CREDITS =- Saturday, May 9, 2009
I PAITOU this close fren of mine. I promised him that i would come and meet him under his blk at 12.30.On the way to his blk, i saw my father and he asked me where was i going...He asked me to go back home...I wanted to call my fren but my father did not allow me to even make any call to any of my frens...I don't wad has gone in to him...3.30 PM, I met him and we hang out at the near by my house and i explain everything to him...I really pity him and he told me that he waited for me for 1HOUR..I appologised to him and told him that if anything happens, i'll text him... Labels: Yasser 8D.. <--Yasser-->
6:19 AM | ||||