MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

-= ARCHIVES =-

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010

-= ABOUT ME =-

<--

Yasser is the name

single lingle

I'm educated in Changkat Changi
Secondary School.
15 is my age so it means i'm secondary 3.


MSN : thekiller_yasser@hotmail.com
Clickable:
Friendster


-= SHOUT OUTS =-

<--

-->

-= READS =-

Adriana.
Amalina.
Amirah Elmo.
Atikah Dolly.
Deeyana.
Erah
Erah Kecyk
FatinLiyana.
Farinah.
Farhana.
Feesah.
Fidi.
Firah.
Fyqah.
Hanah.
Haziqa.
Hirah.
HudaSuperKid.
Ifah.
Iman.
Isma.
Izyan.
Jelline.
Jia Ying.
Jillian.
Lindsay.
Liyana.
Mel
Nadhirah.
Nabilah Dunman.
Natasha.
Nayli.
Rafiqah.
Reyhan.
Sairah.
Shaira.
Shekeen Kucheng.
Shuhadah.
Sofia.
Suhani.
Suyi.
Syabilla.
Syarifah.
Syiqah.
Tyshaa.
Umairah.
Veronica(Bantal).
Wahyuni.
Yani.
Yasser.S(crazy brother).
Zilaa.

-= CREDITS =-

Blogger || Blogskins || Design

Friday, July 31, 2009


Seoul Garden

Today school went ok...Class kecoh rabak till we talked psl khawin..haha
Went out with classmates friendzz to Seoul Garden at Ehub...
Me, Syafiq and Faiz waited for the other for about 45mins outside Seoul Garden...
Felt angry at them...After that 45 mins, i decided to check weather they were in inside or wad...

FOUND OUT THEY WERE INSIDE ALREADY.... What the hell....
So we had 2hours left for our student meal...
Ate as much as I could till I walked out , my stomach looks like as if there is a
3 month baby inside. Hahaha..

Then, sat under the block around Liyana 2E2's house...
Took bus number 17 to pasir ris interchange then 21 with Irsyad, Syafiq, Faiz and Afiq..

Reached home and remembered that today was my mother's Birthday...Haiyo..How forgetful I am..
Happy Birthday MaMa and I Love You MaMa Always...

Sabrina's birthday also..haha..forgot la..
Happy Birthday Sabrina...Chey dah 16 sey..haha..


Pictures are all with irsyad lah haiyo!..

Labels:

<--Yasser--> 4:42 AM