|
-=
READS =-
Adriana.
Amalina.
Amirah Elmo.
Atikah Dolly.
Deeyana.
Erah
Erah Kecyk
FatinLiyana.
Farinah.
Farhana.
Feesah.
Fidi.
Firah.
Fyqah.
Hanah.
Haziqa.
Hirah.
HudaSuperKid.
Ifah.
Iman.
Isma.
Izyan.
Jelline.
Jia Ying.
Jillian.
Lindsay.
Liyana.
Mel
Nadhirah.
Nabilah Dunman.
Natasha.
Nayli.
Rafiqah.
Reyhan.
Sairah.
Shaira.
Shekeen Kucheng.
Shuhadah.
Sofia.
Suhani.
Suyi.
Syabilla.
Syarifah.
Syiqah.
Tyshaa.
Umairah.
Veronica(Bantal).
Wahyuni.
Yani.
Yasser.S(crazy brother).
Zilaa.
|
-=
CREDITS =-
Blogger || Blogskins || Design |
Friday, October 30, 2009

                  The ones wearing orange shirt were our instructors ! They were really2 Funny and Best instructors ever had !
ME and Farinah !
Syafiqah and Wahyuni ! Waiting for us to do the Makan Cheer !
8.00am in the morning.... Morning assembly !sleepy face...keekeekee... 4.35 AM in the morning !! Cannot sleep sa because of this persons snorring ! So loud !
 I did SPLIT !
BEST INSTRUCTOR EVER ! They are the one lying down on the floor !
Today is Friday, 30 october ! I reached home at around 3.00pm... Came back from CAMP ! It was seriously and F***ing FUN !! Everybody felt like not want to go back home ! Can u imagine how fun it was with the funny instructorss....
I know u can imagine !! Am i right ! Nyahahahaha !! Had alot of activities ! The most fun ones were the Kayyaking , High-elements , Abseiling and Flying Fox !!
The foods tasted great !
Wanna know something ? I WON THE TWO ACTIVE INSTRUCTORS the BAPOK CLAP !! WUUHHUUU !!
The Camp fire was fun ! But I felt tired and sleepy !! My backside was painful sitting on the floor the whole day !!
The going home part was sad !! I really miss the instructor sia !! Feel like don't want to go home !
Played Alot of game like Blow-Wind-Blow , Simon Says , 007Bang and chop cili chop cili chop chop chop !
The first day, had a hard time sleeping... The person beside me snored really loud and irritatingly , somemore it was hot and mosquitos bit me at my face hands and legs .... That person snored was Irsyad... I was so irritated ... Than, i came with and idea... I tried to press his body , maybe he would stop snorring.... And I was right !!!
BUT THEN HE STARTED SNORING AGAIN !!
Second day, i slept at the railings because it was hot at the corner... I could sleep...But this another person snored irritatingly beside me... I whispered to my friend..."Fiq u want to see how im going to stop him snoring?"... Than , this person that snored talked... He said," Hey , you think i cannot hear ah?"... I was like laughing nonestop sia !! So that night was really peaceful...
After that , went back to school...Me Wahyuni and Farinah waited for Asraaf to hang around at pasir ris .... Around 3.00pm , went back home !
<--Yasser-->
5:20 AM
|
|