MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

-= ARCHIVES =-

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010

-= ABOUT ME =-

<--

Yasser is the name

single lingle

I'm educated in Changkat Changi
Secondary School.
15 is my age so it means i'm secondary 3.


MSN : thekiller_yasser@hotmail.com
Clickable:
Friendster


-= SHOUT OUTS =-

<--

-->

-= READS =-

Adriana.
Amalina.
Amirah Elmo.
Atikah Dolly.
Deeyana.
Erah
Erah Kecyk
FatinLiyana.
Farinah.
Farhana.
Feesah.
Fidi.
Firah.
Fyqah.
Hanah.
Haziqa.
Hirah.
HudaSuperKid.
Ifah.
Iman.
Isma.
Izyan.
Jelline.
Jia Ying.
Jillian.
Lindsay.
Liyana.
Mel
Nadhirah.
Nabilah Dunman.
Natasha.
Nayli.
Rafiqah.
Reyhan.
Sairah.
Shaira.
Shekeen Kucheng.
Shuhadah.
Sofia.
Suhani.
Suyi.
Syabilla.
Syarifah.
Syiqah.
Tyshaa.
Umairah.
Veronica(Bantal).
Wahyuni.
Yani.
Yasser.S(crazy brother).
Zilaa.

-= CREDITS =-

Blogger || Blogskins || Design

Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm back Darlingzzz and Babezzz...
For 1month never update my blog.....

So did anybody miss me? keekeekee...Joking oni..
On computer only, Waliau ! So many email...friendster email la tagged email la...
Many people tagged me on my blog...
To this 'PASSER-BY' , come on la....Don't do all this nonsense.... Disturb me...
You want to say I thickskin la skinless la I don't give a damn about this...

Isn't it sinful...haish....find something else to do which is useful...

And2 Your parents gave you a name , why did u change it into 'Passer-By' ?
Isn't it a stupid name...

U said that I action HOT ?
I never say that i'm hot? Say all u want...Wokay....

Back to me...
I'm miss my friends.... Haish.....

Okay la...buh bye....

<--Yasser--> 6:20 AM