Saturday, December 12, 2009
Pictures are with Syafiqah!
Had a Bbq Pit last friday which is on 11 december....
Had quite a lot of fun !
Went there with Zaki ....Other had reached there early....
The Bbq pit was at changi beach pit number 17... Took bus number 9 from Afganistan...
Went we were about to reach changi beach , only changi beach ah and not changi bbq pit 17....
Zaki told me to stop at the first stop of the changi bbq pit... I disagreed....
He said , really2... So I trust him and stopped there.... When I checked the pits there , it was only from 1 - 15....
I looked at him and thanked him.... he laughed and said ala not far wad.. So i tried to trust him once more... There was a map near-by... So we went to go and check....
And U know what ? I thanked him again...he laughed and laughed...
Pit number 17 is after 2 or 3 car parks and after a SAF Ferry Terminal then, must walk abit more.....Haiyo yo !
A few more step and we're there and Syafiqahs voice could be heard shouting my name !
ARGH ! YASSER ! ARGH ! OH MY GOD !!
WoW ! ShOcKiNg ! Just like siren.. keekeekee...
When we reached there , I asked them why isn't this place smoky... It suppose to... If not it wouldn't be called BBQ !... haha
They said they tried very hard to start a fire but the wind is too strong....
So I tried..... I use the brain that God gave me ....
And with the idea that i think of was success !
YeS yEs YeS !!
It means , I am much more s*art**....keekeekee....
around 10 pm , acap , shekeen , wahyuni , Irsyad and me went to MAKAN at changi village as the foods at our pit had finished....
As we were MaKaNiNg(no such word) , saw ZaZa Kiddo...
I ate Mee Rebus... PoWeR !!
After that headed back home with shekeen zaza and irsyad around 11pm... Wahyuni and Acap went back to the pit... Took 29 ....
Thats all folks !
<--Yasser-->
9:28 AM