Thursday, December 31, 2009
Went to kallang cage to play soccer with my sec 2 friendzz....
Before that Went for school training in the the morning till 12pm..
Wah !! Surprisingly I'm abit tired...Abit Only ah...Nyahaha...gyyyler..
Planned to meet Rashad and friendss at kembangan Mrt but I was late so I went there my self...
From the station jogged with my polo-t and jeans like wad cause i don't want to waste time so that I can play longer... Enjoyed really much... Felt like I play only for 1 hour but actually 2...bahh...
After that went to Macdonald to sapedek/makan/eat...
I MADE NEW TWO NEW FRIENDS !! YES AH !!
How friendly am I !! nyahaha...
Took bus number 12 to tampines...
Haiyo ! In the bus, I sat next to this chinese boy...He was sleeping and his head was about to rest on my shoulder.... So I planned to disturb him... I pretend to sleep and i try to rest my head on his lap... Nyahahaha !! how evil am I ! but still i'm friendly...
He looked at me and I said sorry sorry sorry... He smiled , shaked his head and continued sleeping.... !!! nyahaha !! SLEEPY BOY !!
I slept in the bus...
Reached home around 6.45pm...
okay! Thats all folks ! Good bye !!
Haiya no picture !
<--Yasser-->
3:19 AM