MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

-= ARCHIVES =-

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010

-= ABOUT ME =-

<--

Yasser is the name

single lingle

I'm educated in Changkat Changi
Secondary School.
15 is my age so it means i'm secondary 3.


MSN : thekiller_yasser@hotmail.com
Clickable:
Friendster


-= SHOUT OUTS =-

<--

-->

-= READS =-

Adriana.
Amalina.
Amirah Elmo.
Atikah Dolly.
Deeyana.
Erah
Erah Kecyk
FatinLiyana.
Farinah.
Farhana.
Feesah.
Fidi.
Firah.
Fyqah.
Hanah.
Haziqa.
Hirah.
HudaSuperKid.
Ifah.
Iman.
Isma.
Izyan.
Jelline.
Jia Ying.
Jillian.
Lindsay.
Liyana.
Mel
Nadhirah.
Nabilah Dunman.
Natasha.
Nayli.
Rafiqah.
Reyhan.
Sairah.
Shaira.
Shekeen Kucheng.
Shuhadah.
Sofia.
Suhani.
Suyi.
Syabilla.
Syarifah.
Syiqah.
Tyshaa.
Umairah.
Veronica(Bantal).
Wahyuni.
Yani.
Yasser.S(crazy brother).
Zilaa.

-= CREDITS =-

Blogger || Blogskins || Design

Saturday, February 27, 2010














Fyqah and Me ( Friends only ah !)

Hellu peeps..Yesterday went for studying with dee, fyqah tghther with halim and fadly at cangi airport... I had training in the morning till 11.30am.. And fyqah expect to reach there at 12.30..
So I went back home straight and it was 11.45am.. So I quickly shower myself and after that, its already12.50pm.. I get ready, set-up my hair took my money and BLAH !!

Took bus number 18.... luckily the bus was fast .. NONSENSE !! The driver drive like the mother... idiot.. I reached Bedok Interchange around 1+pm...hehe.. Sorry Dee and Fyqah...
Met halim and fadly at airport...
Studied POA , Chem and Social Studies...
Others laughed and laughed while I tried to study ..hehehe...
Dee and the boys jalan at around 4.45pm.. Me and Fyqah continued studying till 5+pm..
Saw liyana and friends... After studying, me and fyqah jalan2 around terminal 1 and 3....
We went to viewing hall , terminal 1 macdonald and back to terminal 3...
Took lots and lots and lots and lots (k enough) of picturess...Theres more pictures but lazy to upload...
Fyqah ... Thanks alot for the ICE-CREAM and everything...

Around 6.50pm , we blah back home.. I went to my neneks house as theres tahlil and after that my cuzz thought my POA... Ameena, thanks alot aitess...

Okay la Peeps Im Yasser from _____ signing off...
Buh bye ! Take care u busy body people ready my blog..hehes...

<--Yasser--> 11:30 PM