Saturday, February 6, 2010
Haiya !! Feel bored with my blog...
Thinking of deleting it... But never mind...
Yesterday went to my grandmothers house to visit her as she has been discharged
from CGH... And yesterday we read some of the prayers to god for our forgiveness....
After that, we ate briyani dumb Dohh !! I was like Wow !!
I was wanting to eat that as Nabilah Huda made me quite jealous...
Hehehe....
Today, planned to play takraw with Syakur ,syafiq and others but I can't as they are going to
start playing at 7 and end at 10...wad the hell...esok dah sekola..
Haiya ! Maybe next time aites !
Btw, I got 96/100 for my chemistry Test !! 24half /40 for POA !! 38/50 for MT !!
16/20 for my maths test !! YEAH !! still have my geog , eng , physics papers...
Alrite, nows the time 2.17pm and i still belom mandi ! haiya ! Bucuk!hehe..
Okay ! good bye
<--Yasser-->
10:06 PM